Thursday, April 12, 2012

New in & new hair

Hey guys!

Looooong time no see, I know. But I'm back .. with some new stuff and new hair!
The last months have just probably been one of the most exhausting ones in my whole life. I had to work hard and have been super busy with my body because I'm on an extreme weight loss right now.
But now let's get to the exciting stuff... here's what I got when I went shopping today:

THE MIRROR IN THE BACKGROUND IS NOT DIRTY! It's just showing streaks because I cleaned it with a wet cloth right before I photographed the shoes. Shoes from Tamaris - €39.95
I love that you can't see the Plateau - real nice heelies!
I'm in loooove with them .. ♥
Necklace from H&M - €7.95
Ring from H&M - €7.95 (interesting color: mix of silver and gold)
rosegolden Bangles from H&M - €4.95 each
As it says in the title, I also got a new haircut today. It's kind of hard to express what I think about it. In some way I like it and in some way I absolutely hate it and want to get rid of it again asap.
But decide for yourself...

I hope that you can see the contrast between the blonde and the dark blonde but actually it's a whole lot more visible than in the picture .. :(




See you next time,

No comments: